We are looking for a talented and proficient videographer to join our team. This is a hands-on position that includes all aspects of production from pre-production to deployment. The Videographer is responsible for taking a lead role in determining, conceptualizing, and producing outcomes for video projects that achieve established strategic goals. They can work independently with little supervision and/or collaborate with a team of producers and creatives to raise the bar with each project.
The ideal candidate has top-tier skills in Adobe Premiere Pro and has a portfolio that demonstrates storytelling in a variety of formats and styles (short-form, long-form, integrated media, social, broadcast, comedy, drama… etc.). In addition, the right candidate will have a passion for production and enjoy working on commercial projects to high energy sports to multi-cam live events.
In addition to joining a rock star team, having your own creative freedom and working with amazing clients you will be compensated with a competitive salary.
– Shoot projects independently
– assist on multi-camera shoots
– Edit and manage video post-production projects and assets
– Deliver on time, every time
– Work with internal and external video producers, writers, and creative directors on execution of video projects
– Have a high degree of attention to detail especially when managing multiple video projects, versioning, and receiving feedback from project owners
– Collaborate well with other editors, animators, color artists and designers
– Self-motivated to continually raise the creative bar
– Online video portfolio that demonstrates filming and video editing skills
– Minimum 4-5 years experience
– Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and the Adobe Suite
– Knowledge of video industry standard formats, and media and asset management practices on Mac/Windows platforms and networked environments
– Collaborate in a team environment and clearly communicate to teammates,
– Strong understanding of the video and animation production process
– Motion design and animation experience
– Experience managing workflows that utilize Premiere, After Effects and VFX
– Experience with After Effects and Photoshop a plus
– Experience streamlining video post-production workflows for high volume output
– Experience in live event production